- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU and Georgia signed agreements2009-12-03 16:49
Georgia and the EU signed agreements on support of professional education and training in Georgia and the financial agreement on cooperation of public services in the framework of TWINNING program - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of professional education sector support program the EU will grant the country EUR 19 mln in the period from 2009 - 2012.
The first tranche [6 mln] will be allocated in December 2009, second and third - in 2011 and 2012.
In the framework of TWINNING program Georgia is allocated EUR 8.4 for reinforcement of state structures.
"The state structures of Georgia will conduct reforms on the basis of European organisations' experience," said Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European Reintegration of Georgia.