- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze promised the USA 900 peacemakers more2009-12-03 17:02
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, stated the country in spring will send 900 soldiers more to participate in NATO peacemaking operations in Afghanistan - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Now 120 Georgian military are serving in Afghanistan.
Previously Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General, stated that USA partners in anti-terrorist operation in Afghanistan will send reinforcement of 5 000 soldiers in 2010.
According to the Minister of Defense of Georgia, Bacho Akhalaya, the operation in Afghanistan is NATO main priority and the most difficult operation in the history of the Alliance.
"Our common task is to establish peace and stability in Afghanistan, and subsequently we must unite our efforts for successful implementation of the operation," he said.