- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expressed condolences to Somalia2009-12-04 11:29
Georgia expressed it condolences to Somalia over the blast, occurred in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, on December 3rd. The explosion killed at least 19, including four ministers - Information and press Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Special statement was spread by the Ministry.
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia strictly condemns such a criminal act that was targeted against establishing peace and stability in Somalia and is hopeful that the government of Somalia will be capable of maintaining peace in the country, will find the perpetrators of such barbaric act and will bring them to justice.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses its condolences to the families of the victims," the document says.