- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Defender for Saakashvili needed in Georgia2009-12-04 14:10
Organizers of People Try Authorities TV projects intend to start a contest to find a defender for President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The authors of the show turned to the government and proposed they themselves to find lawyers for that purpose.
Unless there will be a response within a week, the contest will be started.
The "People's Prosecutor" will be attorney Gela Nikoleishvili. The "Court Council" includes public figures and representatives of political parties.
The new project will be broadcasted live by Maestro TV channel and will replace the Cell #5 show.
The Cell#5 studio was imitating a prison cell, its host, opposition member and rapper Georgi Gachechiladze [aka Utsnobi] claimed he wouldn't quit the cell before Saakashvili resigns.