- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Aggrieved in Gamsakhurdia’s case refuses being shot at2009-12-04 15:22
David Bajelidze, the aggrieved in Tsotne Gamsakurdia's case refuses the fact of being attacked by the son of the first President of Georgia, announced attorney Keti Bekauria at today's special briefing - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She explained that since the investigation didn't interrogate the aggrieved, the defense did it - on December 2nd. She said his testimony is notarized and signed.
According to our data, the investigator interrogated bajelidze on December 3rd, and we're sure he testified the same. We'll pass the testimony we got to the investigation today and demand to close books on the case."
The attorney added the defense investigated following the testimony of the only witness - Raisa Saidova, and realized the testimony was false.
She added that she must meet with Tsotne Gamsakhurdia today and tell him these details. She expressed hope he would stop the hunger strike.
Son of the 1st President of Georgia was arrested on October 27th over suspicion of attempt to murder his neighbour, David Bajelidze, illegal; purchase and carrying guns. According to the investigation, he quarreled with his neighbour and shot at him, but Bajelidze was operated and survived.
Keti Bekauri claims Gamsakhurdia's innocent and himself was attacked. The President's son has started a hunger strike, lasting for more than a month so far, he was put in a hospital due to deteriorated health. His mother also went on hunger strike.