- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Anti-Crisis Council listened to the Minister for Penitentiary2009-12-04 18:00
At today's sitting in the Parliament Anti-Crisis Council listened to Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Minister told the MPs about the situation in the penitentiary system and measures his Ministry intends to take.
In particular, he told about the reforms, conducted in the system, mentioned the situation in penitentiary establishments improved in recent months. The Minister is sure all the existing problems can be solved to spring 2010.
The agreement was reached: MPs together with the Minister will conduction monitoring of the studies and solution of specific issues, claims on which must come to the Parliament.