- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia cuts expenses on defense2009-12-04 18:26
GEL 30 mln [appr. USD19 mln] less will be allocated on defense, according to the draft budget 2010. Also financing of the President's administration, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economic Development, Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Culture - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgi Targamedze, the representative of Christian Democrats party said the movement wouldn't support that budget, as it was planned wrong. The Chrisitan Democrats object the cut financing of the foreign intelligence by GEL 1.5 mln -GHN.
The discussion of the budget in November was adjourned to let the government and MPs agree on all the details.
The draft budget of Georgia amounts GEL 6 bn 670 mln [appr. USD 3 bn 994 mln], the main directions are social sphere and infrastructure.