- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-language domains to appear soon in the Internet2009-12-07 11:13
Georgian-language domains to appear soon in the Internet in the nearest future.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The corresponding program was adopted by ICANN in October 2009. In the framework of that program the internationalization of domain names must begin soon.
The presentation and consideration of the program took place in the National Commission for Regulation of Communications of Georgia - Business Gruzia.
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers [ICANN] is an international non-commercial organisation, established on September 18th 1998 with participation of the U.S. government for regulation of issues, connected with domain names, IP addresses and other aspects of Internet functioning.