- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laboratory confirmation of swine flu in Georgia cancelled2009-12-07 11:49
In Georgia laboratory confirmation of swine flu is cancelled. According to the National Centre for Disease Control, and it's connected with the increased rate of swine flu.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to epidemiologists, swine flu in Georgia practically replaced all the rest respiratory diseases, and now everyone with flu symptoms will be considered swine flu infected.
They add that form of flu is no threat for life, and so far most cases have taken the relatively slight form.
The fact that most patients are aged 5-29 they explain with the circulation of the similar virus several decades ago, and older citizens caught it those times.
According to the latest data 292 cases registered. Most patients recovered. The majour part was treated at home. In Jashvili children's republican hospital quarantine was declared. 10 little patients are being treated here. Doctors say they have a slight form of the disease.