- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gamsakhurdia stopped hunger strike2009-12-07 12:14
According to Keti Beakuri, the attorney of Tsonte Gansakhurdia, he stopped the hunger strike due to poor health. The strike lasted for 38 days - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Tsotne Gamsakhurdia stopped the hunger strike he started as a protest. The investigation took specific steps, interrogated the aggrieved Bajelidze," Bekauri said.
The son of the first President of Georgia was put in hospital on November 27th, after one month of the hunger strike against his being charged of attempted murder and illegal carrying of weapons.
On December 2nd addressed U.S. President Barack Obama and leader of the EU countries.
In this letter he claims the investigation of his case goes non- objectively, in the way the authorities want it. He mentioned that the investigators didn't interrogate the only witness of the incident [Gamsakhurdia's attorney had stated the same before], and didn't consider the conclusion of the expert.