- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Khaindrava proposed Saakashvili to undergo drug tests2009-12-07 14:14
Georgi Khaindrava, the ex-State Minister for Conflict Settlement, the opposition member Georgi Khaindrava said that President Mikheil Saakashvili consumed drugs and expressed readiness to undergo drug tests together with him - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Let Saakashvili drop blood and everyone will assure he's a drug addict," Khaindrava said, "I myself tried drugs but last time did it long ago, unlike Saakashvili."
In Khaindrava's view, the country is ruled by "a person who lost absolutely all brains, capable of everything." He added that the Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili "controls drug flows" in Caucasus.
In May Kakha Kukava, the pro-opposition Conservative Party leader stated the President constantly consumes tranquilizers.
"Saakashvili is mentally incompetent. This information is received from his surroundings, his personal guard," he explained.