- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unofficially over 1000 swine flu patients in Georgia2009-12-07 15:41
Over 1000 Georgians are infected with swine flu, the National Centre for Disease Control states. About 300 cases are confirmed in laboratories.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Centre director, in wintertime, with further spread of the disease the risk of complications is also growing. Therefore he recommends all the citizens to turn to doctor in case symptoms of cold appear.
According to the official data, all cases of swine flu took relatively slight form, all the patients recover. Whereas many doctors believe the authorities conceal the true situation and say lethal cases were caused by other diseases, like meningitis. Several weeks ago that point of view was voiced by Tina Topuria, the head of Centre for Homeopathy.