- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to quit CIS Interparliamentary Assembly on January 22nd2009-12-07 17:38
According to Sergey mironov, the chairman of the CIS Interparliamentary Assembly Council, on January 22nd 2010 the Parliament of Georgia will cease to be the Assembly member - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In accordance with the mechanisms of the CIS Interparliamenatry Assembly, the application of Georgia's quitting the Assembly becomes valid after 6 moths of its receipt by the organisation, he said. "
CIS Secretary, Sergey Lebedev, highlighted the step will cause more damage to Tbilisi more than to the organisation.
Previously Mikhail Krotov, the Secretary General of the CIS IPA Council, said Georgia intended to remain the party of 75 accords and agreements, including important ones, like the free trade zone.