- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia passed amendments to the Electoral Code2009-12-07 18:39
According to David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, amendments to the Electoral Code were passed in the first reading; and added that this week an extraordinary sitting of the Parliament will take place - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There're no problems on agreed issues. But in the course of consideration a number of remarks from colleagues came, and they must be reflected in time. Therefore we must use time before sessions and consultations to draw conclusions on the issues," the Speaker noted.
The extraordinary sitting is expected to be held in December 11th. In the course of the first reading the MPs will pass the bill, connected with the changes in the Electoral Code of Georgia.