- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian court fined the captain of a Canadian vessel2009-12-08 11:52
Poti court fined Vladimir Zabolotskiy, the citizen of Turkey, the captain of Fellow, the vessel flying flag of Canada, on over USD 40 000 for contamination of the Black Sea.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The captain was detained on December 4th . The fine amounts GEL 65 000 [appr. USD 39 000]К and compensation for the damage to the environment - GEL 2177 [appr. USD 1267] .
No so long ago GREAS, the tanker flying thr flag of Cambodia, paid GEL 65 000 as a fine and GEL 1 155 [appr. USD 690] for contamination of the environment.
According to the border police of Georgia, after that the vessel was set free.