- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Negotiations in Gali brought no results2009-12-08 16:35
Georgian-Abkhazian negotiations, held today in Gali [Abkhazia], again brought no result: the delegations failed to agree on any point of agenda.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added the Georgians side was ready to conduct more specific talk on crossing the border only after equipment of that border and creating a number of passes by the authorities with Abkhazia with the assistance of Russian border guards.
The sides also touched upon the situation in human rights sphere.
The next meeting of the groups will be conducted in Gali on January 20th.
The negotiations are held with Russia and international organisations as mediators.