- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Latvia promised to assist Georgia’s integration into the EU2009-12-09 10:30
Latvia backs Georgia's plans for European and Atlantic integration, stated Valdis Zatlers, the President of Latvia, at the joint briefing with Mikheil Saakashvili, held after their meeting behind closed doors in Avlabari residence [Georgia].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As the EU member, Latvia can help a lot", Zatlers said.
He highlighted Latvia won't recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia. "The territorial integrity of Georgia is the principle Latvia always supports," he said - Novosti-Gruzia.
In his turn, the Georgian leader reminded of the support Latvia rendered in August war 2008, and expressed his gratitude. "The president of Latvia was the first to start mobilization process of international forces to support Georgia," Saakashvili said.