- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prince Charles lent money from his guards2009-12-09 10:53
The Independent spotlighted the story about Prince Charles, the heir of the British crown, lent £3,000 from his guards.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the newspaper, money was taken from the corporative credit card the security guards of the royal family use. The Independent has documents, confirming the return of the money to Scotland Yard the subdivision belonged.
According to a source from Scotland Yard, from time to time guards lend money to people whose security they provide - but only in case money will be returned.