- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
70 new cases of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-09 11:21
In Georgia over the recent 24 hours 70 new cases of swine flu were detected and confirmed in laboratories.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data of the National Centre for Disease Control, 368 cases of the virus registered; out of them 147 patients are 5-14 years old; 126 - from 15 to 29; 57 cases - aged 30-64; 32 diseased are younger than 4, two are older than 65, the age if the four patients not known.
At the same time, Georgian epidemiologists the real figure is 5-6 fold more and exceeds 2000.
Yesterday Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Healthcare, said the country is on the verge of swine flu epidemic, but no reason for panic exists, as the situation is fully controlled.
Epidemiologists started that the number of swine flu cases exceeded all respiratory diseases ones, and now all the cases of a respiratory virus infection are considered swine flu cases. Specialists call on everyone with respiratory virus symptoms turn to doctor to avoid possible complications.