- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Erdogan and Obama understood each other2009-12-09 17:34
According to Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in the framework of the negotiations with U.S. President Obama and he understood each other. In the 21st century solving problems with expansionist policy is impossible, he said - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Erdogan also mentioned that Minsk group must intensify it work.
Previously Yuri Merzlyakov, the Russian mediator in Nagorno-Karabakh settlement said the co-chairmen of the Minsk group would visit the region this week.
The group intends to present new proposals to Azerbaijan.
Araz Azimov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan, believes that preparation of new proposals is kind of a progress in the conflict settlement.
"Practically monthly conduction of such meetings is the manifestation of dynamics in the settlement process. The consistency and intensification of negotiations between Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan says the dynamics is positive," he explained.