- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
40-year old Georgian woman died of unknown virus2009-12-09 18:37
Lali Darbaiseli, the resident of Sagarejo [Georgia] died of unknown virus - Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She caught viral flu from her son, who had been to a chess tournament in Turkey and returned ill.
According to the doctors of a local hospital, the late had the same symptoms as her son, but she developed an acute form of pneumonia. She was delivered in Tbilisi hospital #1 in a bad condition, and died despite all the efforts of doctors.
Though local doctors cannot rule out she was killed by the swine flu virus, the National Centre for Disease Control don't confirm the information and believe she died of pneumonia.
No laboratory tests to find out the final diagnosis were made. The son of the deceased recovered and feels satisfactory.