- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-head of Estonian Union for Child Welfare arrested for pedophilia2009-12-10 11:08
Kaur Hanson, the ex-head of the Estonian Union for Child Welfare was imprisoned for 10 years for pedophilia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He was guilty of molesting children and manufacturing child pornography - Postimees.
Hanson plead guilty and his case was tried in simplified order.
He didn't comment the sentence and it's not known whether he will appeal a decision.
Kaur Hanson was detained in March 2009. The story was covered by journalists only when the investigation was finished and the trial began.
Hanson was accused of molesting several children, though not known how many. According to Postimees "children from all over Estonia" became his victims.
The convinced is known as creator of political and social advertisement. In 1990s, being the head of Zoom ad bureau, he organized a campaign under "Don't hit the child" motto.
One of his colleagues from ad agency was also convicted over charges of pedophilia in the past.