- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prosecutor detained for extortion2009-12-10 12:29
Zviad Salia, the prosecutor from Georgia, was arrested by General Inspection of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the investigation, the prosecutor promised Georgi Devdariani, the man detained over charges for illegal purchase and storage of drugs to solve the problem. In exchange he demanded GEL 2000 from the sum aimed to hire an attorney. [USD 1197].
From the family of the detained he took GEL 2000 more as a pledge.
The prosecutor can be imprisoned for up to 9 years.