- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA: Georgia must become a stable state2009-12-10 14:37
Georgia must become a stable, prosperous and attractive state to let South Ossetians and Abkhazians be its part, state Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, presenting speech in the New York council for international Relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He mentioned that Washington closely cooperates with the government of Georgia to make the U.S. position clear - problems with conflict regions cannot be solved in short terms and military ways - the VZGLYAD.
The real way is continuation of Georgia's development as a stable, prosperous and attractive state to let Abkhazes and South Ossetians be a part of Georgia, he said and added the USA assist Georgia in this process.