- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
455 swine flu cases confirmed in Georgia2009-12-11 11:23
In Georgia 13 cases of swine flu were confirmed in laboratories over the past 24 hours; the number of infected increased to 455.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In fact the number of diseased if 4-5 times as big and will soon count 3000, epidemiologists say.
Over the past 24 hours 43 patients with swine flu symptoms turned to hospitals and clinics of Georgia - Rustavi 2. According to the TV channel, in Jashvili children's hospital 32 children are being treated. Out of them 13 have confirmed diagnosis, the rest have distinct symptoms. They all are treated with Tamiflu. According to doctors, their condition is stable, their lives are out of threat.
According to the National Centre for Disease Control, most patients are aged 15-29. Epidemiologists explain it with the circulation of a similar virus several decades ago.
Calling a doctor and treatment of swine flu were declared free in Georgia. Tbilisi Mayor's office and the Ministry of Finance will finance the treatment of these patients within 4 months.