- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
71 prisoner to be released on parole in New Year’s eve2009-12-11 11:51
The decision was made at yesterday's sitting of the commission on parole of the Ministry for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The commission considered the cases of 146 prisoners and found parole reasonable for 71 of them. The commission turned to the court with a recommendation to mitigate punishment.
In regard to the rest they decided the punishment had no influence, but they had right to turn with a request for parole within next 6 months.
The next sitting of the commission will take place in end December.