- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Peru can recognize South Ossetia?2009-12-11 12:10
According to Murat Jioyev, the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia, not so long ago one of the political parties of Peru demanded the parliament to consider the issue of the republic's recognition. "Work with a number of African states goes on, there're positive signals from some Arabic countries," the Minister said - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He underlined that strengthening of international positions, development of foreign relations, creation of positive image and favorable exterior conditions for the state development are the main tasks the leaders of South Ossetia faces.
"Intensive work with a number of Latin American countries is going on, the process of our recognition by Ecuador is being worked at," he said.
Russia recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia in August 2008; later Nicaragua and Venezuela followed.