- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three severe cases of swine flu registered in Georgia2009-12-11 14:41
Three sever cases of swine flu registered in Georgia: two in Tbilisi and one in Batumi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Tbilisi infectious diseases hospital two patients with complications are 55-year old man and 48-year old office. In Batumi it's a 27-year old man with similar complications was put in Batumi hospital.
Their condition is serious; all developed a bilateral pneumonia and are administered medical ventilation.
Doctors say the reason of complications was turning to hospital too late. They call on citizens to go to policlinics and hospitals on the first symptoms of respiratory viral infections.
Within 4 months calling the doctor and treatment with Tamiflu will be free in Georgia.