- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Late President’s adherent promises to commit suicide unless his son released2009-12-11 16:10
"Unless Tsotne Gamsakhurdia is released, I burn myself in front of the U.S. embassy," said Manana Melkadze, the Round Table- Free Georgia party member.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She called Tsotne Gamsakhurdia the personal prisoner of Mikheil Saakashvili and said that but for the present-day President "so many woes wouldn't be upon Georgia and the Gamsakhurdias" -Trend.
Melkadze also called Saakashvili the "U.S. project" and added he wouldn't be able to become the President without America's help.
The Round Table members held a press conference, and Alexander Zhgenti, the representative of the first President's government demanded release of Tsotne Gamsakhurdia.
"We demand his immediate release. Gamsakhurdia resumed the hunger strike, as the investigative bodies work at his case non-objectively. Many people in Tbilisi and regions starve to support him. We've already turned to international organisations, but it hasn't brought any result," he mentioned.
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia was arrested for the attempted murder, illegal purchase, storage and carrying of weapons.