- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition: authorities purchased villas in Scotland and France2009-12-11 17:54
Pro-opposition Labour party of Georgia accuses the authorities of Georgia of purchasing luxurious villas abroad for state funds.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Soso Shatberashvili, the Secretary General of the party, in his interview to Versia newspaper said that representatives of the ruling Georgian party like Scotland and France - the VZGLYAD.
He added that one quarter in Edinburgh is called "Georgian" and mentioned that Petre Tsiskarishvili, the leader of pro presidential parliamentary majority, and Bindzina Bregvadze, the ex-head of Tbilisi government, and other party representatives, own villas there.
Soso Shatberashvili said that Khatuna Gogorishvili, the MP, has an enormous villa in Paris.
The ruling party hasn't already commented the messages.