- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh’s rivals report violations2009-12-14 11:21
Zaur Ardzinba and Raul Khajimba report violations - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One hour after the end of polling Khajimba stated of the claims he was going to send to the Central Electoral Commission and the Supreme Court.
According to the ex Vice President, the number of voters in the additional list manifold exceed the number of voters in main list, and lots of polling papers were spoilt.
Besides, he said that "Abkhaz passports were issued en masse all the night before and even in the day of the election".
Ardzinba published in his Web page the list of 16 violations at the pollings in Pitsunda, Sokhumi and other regions.
Batal Tabagua, the head of CEC of Abkhazia, said there were no major violations able to influence results of polling.
He said he felt no pressure from any side. "We have normal trustful relations with any of the presidenatial candidates, disregard his political alignment," he said.
According to tentative data, Sergey Bagapsh, the present-day head of Abkhazia won 59.4 per cent of votes.
Raul Khajimba, the ex-Vice President came second with 15.4 per cent; Zaur Ardzinba, the head of Abkhaz Sea Steamship Line company was supported by 10.8 per cent of voters; Beslan Butba, the lead of pro-opposition party of Economic Development of Abkhazia, gained 7.9 per cent; Vitaliy Bganba, without party and currently jobless - 1.5 per cent.
The attendance counted 73.4 per cent [101 756 voters], the final results to be voiced within 2 days.