- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Aircraft with weapons, detained in Bangkok, belongs to Georgia2009-12-14 12:13
On December 12th an aircraft with weapons was detained in the airport of Bangkok. As it turned out, it belongs to one of the Georgian air companies - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The aircraft belongs to Georgia, previously it was in the register of Kazakhstan, but on October 7th 2009 was sold to a Georgian air company and excluded from the register if Kazakhstan," said Radilbek Adimolda from the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan.
Il-76 contained 40 tons of weapons, including grenade launchers and portable missile launchers. Weapons were transported under the guise of well drilling equipment.