- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE delegation to visit South Ossetia2009-12-14 15:13
OSCE delegation intends to visit South Ossetia. Among the guests: Charalampos Christopoulos, the special envoy of the OSCE chairman, and Boran Nurgaliyev, the representative of Kazakhstan to OSCE - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation will meet with Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-conflict settlement; Murat Jioyev, the Interior Minister, and Konstantin Kochiyev, the advisor to the South Ossetian leader.
Previously Marat Tajin, the Security Council of Kazakhstan Secretary, stated that Kazakhstan is ready to chair OSCE.
He highlighted that in mid January 2010 the proprieties of Kazakhstan for its chairmanship tenure will be presented.