- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand declaring epidemic in Georgia2009-12-14 15:45
Pro-opposition Labour Party of Georgia doesn't share position of the authorities in regard to the spread of swine flu and demand from the Ministry of Healthcare urgent declaration of epidemic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ioseph Shatberashvili, the party representative said it means the government must announce closure of schools and other education establishments.
Besides, the party demands full coverage of all the expenses for treatment and examination by the state.
Now only calling the doctor and treatment with Tamiflu are free in Georgia.
According to the Laborites, examination of a child in Jashvili children's hospital costs GEL 60, [USD 37.5], services of clinics for adults are far more expensive - several hundred lari, and most people can't afford them.
The government of Georgia believes the swine flu hasn't already reached the indexes sufficient to declare an epidemic.