- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Urgent bills discussed in the Parliament2009-12-14 17:37
Georgi Khuroshvili, the parliamentary secretary of the government of Georgia, met with representatives of various ministries, and discussed legislative initiatives demanding urgent decision.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the meeting he said the autumn session is coming to its end, ad the Parliament in cooperation with the government intends to define most important issues to be discussed and passed at the session.
"The government must in the shortest terms prepare the conclusions, prepared by ministries, on separate issues; basing on these the Parliament will define the priorities," Khuroshvili said.