- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
47 new cases of swine flu confirmed in Georgia2009-12-15 12:57
47 new cases of swine flu confirmed in laboratories of Georgia over the latest 24 hours.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the National Centre for Disease Control, 580 cases of A/H1N1 officially registered to December 15th.
Most of the infected  are aged from 5 to 14; 186 patients are from 15-29; 94 are 30-64 years old. 68 patients are children younger than 4. Only 3 diseased are over 65. Specialists explain that similar virus was circulating several decades ago.
Today's messages say that two women in Tbilisi and one in Batumi died of swine flu. Several days ago the disease claimed the life of a 27-year old Geogian from Batumi. In this way, 4 Georgians died of swine flu.