- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE delegation visited South Ossetia2009-12-15 14:04
OSCE delegation, including Charalampos Christopoulos , the special envoy of the organisation, and Bolat Nurgaliyev, the representative of Kazakhstan to OSCE, visited South Ossetia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Greece had a hard lot of chairmanship after August 2008, when OSCE concealed the truthful information about Georgian aggression. That times OSCE leaders not only never condemned the aggressor's actions, but also never uttered its objective position. After that work of Greek chairmanship turned very hard," said Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict settlement.
Nurgaliyev, in his turn, highlighted that the aim of the delegation's visit is to negotiate with the leaders, acquaint with the situation and define the fields and degree of work to solve the problems and prevent their repetition.
"I'll try to come here as often as necessary," Nurgaliyev said.
In conclusion Chochiyev said that South Ossetia is the independent sate, ready for cooperation with any international organisation.