- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia commented accusations drawn to Alasania2009-12-15 16:44
Pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia press service spread a special statement in connection with the mass media campaign to vitiate their leader Irakli Alasania.gt-en-newsitem-inside
For several days messages and articles appeared and stated about the murder 15 years ago. According to the media, Alasania knows about the crime more than a regular citizen can know.
The press service said the messages appeared after the results of ISSA surveys proving that most Tbilisi residents at the Tbilisi Mayor elections will support Alasania and Subari as Sakrebulo [city council] chairman.
"Despite the 4-year permanent and costly campaign held by President-appointed Tbilisi Mayor Gigi Ugulava, over two thirds of Tbilisi population don't support him. At the same time, the Alliance for Georgia leader Irakli Alasania in recent times has reinforced his position as a distinct alternative to the present-day government, and surveys of the ISSA prove that in nearest months that support will increase," press service explained.
According to their information, 61 per cent of Tbilisi residents support Alasania.