- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia: Tbilisi promised teenagers money2009-12-15 17:50
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement, Georgian teenagers, detained on December 4th in Tskhinvali, were promised GEL 40 000 [USD 25 000] each for participation in the operation of Georgian special services - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Now there're no more doubts left it was a project of Georgian special services. They were used in a dirty political game and intentionally sent here. It was a special operation," he said.
Previously Chochiyev stated the Georgia side was blackmailing. "Till the authorities of Georgia speak with us in the language of blackmailing and ultimatums, I doubt the decision on pardoning the teenagers will be made," he said.