- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MPs collect signatures to release Tsotne Gamsakhurdia2009-12-15 18:07
Georgian MPs Jondi Bagaturia and Konstantin Gamsakhurdia started collecting signatures of colleagues to release Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, the son of the first President of Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Konstantin Gamsdakhurdia, health of his younger brother deteriorated dramatically. "I was avoiding the public speech, but now there's no other way left, and I address the President to ask him to be a mediator and Tsotne Gamsakhurdia was changed the way of punishment and he was granted bail," he mentioned.
On December 7th Tsotne Gamsakhurdia had to stop his hunger strike [lasted for 38 days] due to poor health.
On Novemeber 27th the late President's son, staying in pretrial incarceration, charged of attempted murder and illegal storage of weapon, was put into prison hospital.