- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia accuses Russia of buying recognition of Abkhazia by Nauru2009-12-15 18:32
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration, accused Russia of "bribing" the Republic of Nauru in the issue of recognizing Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia in fact paid USD 50 mln for it," he said - the VZGLYAD.
"It's a comedy," he added.
According to the State Minister, each resident of Nauru must receive about USD 3 500 for that recognition.
The agreement on establishment of diplomatic relations between foreign ministries of Abkhazia and Nauru was signed today in Moscow.
Similar agreement is planned to be signed with South Ossetia soon.