- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more death of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-16 12:04
One more death of swine flu registered in Georgia.According to the National Centre for Disease Control, it was a 24-year old woman.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tsiala Esakia was pregnant when she caught the virus. She turned to Senaki hospital, when wwas diagnosed swine flu, and then sent to Kutaisi Centre of Mother and Child.
She was conduced the Cesarean section. The baby feels fine, but the mother was in so grievous condition that all efforts to save her were in vain.
Shota Tsanava, the deputy head of the National Centre for Disease Control, stated the patient turned to doctor too late - on the 6th day, and it lead to complications and death.
He added that the pregnant, the newborn and the elderly refer to the risk group and must turn to doctor in the first line. Tsanava highlighted that those who turned for medical aid in the first days of the disease, recovered.
It has been the 5th case of exitus lethalis of swine flu. Officially 600 people are infected, but experts say the figure should by multiplied by 5 or 6.