- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-PM predicts peaceful shift of power in Georgia in 20102009-12-16 13:19
The shift of power will happen in Georgia in the coming 2010, believes ex-PM, Movement for Just Georgia leader Zurab Noghaideli.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Saakashvili still has some support. It's not only Merabishvili [Interior Minister]. But obviously less and less of people's support. I'm sure that 2010 will be the year of peaceful victory for Georgia , shift of power will happen," he announced at the meeting with journalists in Moscow.
In his view, it's most likely to happen in May, after elections of local authorities - RIA Novosti.
Noghaideli added that only after that the air connection between Russia and Georgia, as well as of Georgian products' export to Russia will become permanent.