- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nauru established diplomatic relations with South Ossetia2009-12-16 14:45
Today South Ossetia and Nauru established diplomatic relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Dmitry Medoyev, the ambassador of South Ossetia to Moscow, from the side of Nauru the agreement was signed by the Foreign Minister of Nauru, Kirene Keke. From South Ossetian side it was inked by Dmitry medoyev on behalf of the President of South Ossetia.
Nauru became the 4th country to recognize South Ossetia.
Not so long ago the Republic of Nauru recognized Abkhazia via signing the agreement on establishment of diplomatic relations.
Previously Abkhazia and South Ossetia were recognized by Russia, Nicaragua and Venezuela.