- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
France condemned recognition of Abkhazia by Nauru2009-12-16 16:09
The Foreign Ministry of France deplores the recognition of Abkhazia by the republic of Nauru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
France also reminded its adherence to independence to independence, territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia in the frames of its internationally recognized borders.
Yesterday the Republic of Nauru recognized Abkhazia via signing the agreement on establishment of diplomatic relations. Today it established diplomatic relations with South Ossetia and in this way also recognized it. Previously Abkhazia and South Ossetia were recognized by Russia, Nicaragua and Venezuela.