- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
67 more cases of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-16 18:31
Over the past 24 hours the number of swine flu infected increased by 67. According to the national Center for Disease Control, 647 cases are confirmed in laboratories.gt-en-newsitem-inside
249 infected are aged 5-14; 205 are 15-29; 107 patients are 30-64; 74 children younger than 4 caught the virus, only 4 cases among people older than 65. Age of 8 patients isn't identified.
Five deaths of swine flu confirmed, including two pregnant women, who were administered Cesarean section. The babies feel satisfactory, their lives are out of danger.
Specialists claim the late turning to doctor to be the cause of patients' death and advise everyone to ask for medical aid in time.