- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Money transfers to Georgia decreased2009-12-17 10:46
In November 2009 money transfers to Georgia from abroad decreased and amounted USD 72.4 mln. According to the National Bank of Georgia, it's USD 19 mln less that in November 2008 and USD 8.3 mln than in October 2009.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It's mostly explained with decrease of money transfers from Russia. In November 2009 USD 38.6 mln were transferred from Russia to Georgia, in October 2009 - USD 44.6 mln, in November 2008 - USD 62.4 mln.
From Georgia abroad USD 6.1 mln were transferred. It's by USD 0.4 mln less tan in October 2009 and by USD 0.1 mln less than in Novemeber 2008.