- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: new protest wave in Georgia begins in spring2009-12-17 12:13
A new wave of protest will begin in spring and definitely finish with the shift of power in Georgia, announced Nino Burjanadze, head of pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If Georgians still have dignity, the struggle must necessarily continue; I'm even surprised how long we bear these authorities, especially after August 2008," she said - the VZGLYAD.
The ex-Speaker called on all Georgia to "stand up" to topple the regime of President Mikheil Saakashvili.
"Saakashvili committed a crime to Georgia," she said.
"I promise I'll remove the present-day authorities from the country," she highlighted.