- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: no country in the world trusts Saakashvili2009-12-17 14:15
Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, today announced on the overall collapse of trust to President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As she returned back from tour across several European countries, in the interview to the Georgian weekly All News she said that "Saakashvili isn't trusted not only in Moscow, but also in no other country of the world," the VZGLYAD.
She mentioned she held meetings with "quite influential and significant political figures," but said no names.
"My present-day status doesn't imply meetings at such a high level," Burjanadze explained.
"These people make the hardest estimations in respect to the Georgian authorities. No-one wants to give a hand to Saakashvili," she said.
She refuted messages about her intentions to visit Moscow. "Visits of separate politicians to Russia will change nothing, significant shifts are possible only after the meeting at the highest level," she noted.