- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Commission on Issues of the Decease of Zviad Gamsakhurdia met with experts2009-12-17 14:57
The Interim Commission on Issues of the Decease of the First President of Georgia, Zviad Gamsakhurdia at today's sitting met with criminal science experts and discussed materials, presented by the Prosecutor's Office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mikheil Osadze, the expert, mentioned that commission must interrogate people from various state structures, which were participating in the persecution of Zviad Gamsakhurdia and currently aren't residing in Georgia.
He said in the nearest time the working group of experts will finish studying of the case, presented by the Prosceutor's Office and acquaint the commission with own conclusion.
At the sitting it was pointed out that the materials from the Prosecutor's Office contain no documents proving the suicide of Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
The commission considers necessary finding the full text of medical conclusion on the reasons of the first President's death and proposes to summon people, who in 1994, in Senaki airport directly examined Gamsakhurdia's body.